Date:      Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:57:25 +0200
From:      Marko Lerota <mlerota@iskon.hr>
To:        freebsd-cluster@freebsd.org
Subject:   mail cluster with rsync

What do you think about rsync. Is it fast enough for
2000 mail users? I want to do this few times a day:

***********     rsync /mail partition     ************
*   MX1   * ----------------------------- *   MX2    *

The MTA is qmail with Maildir format, but have also spamassasin and
clamav with qscan, so antivir will chew up some CPU. I dont have
external storage.

First one (MX1) is ment to be LDA and POP3 toaster. The second (MX2)
only SMTP for local networks, but if MX1 stops MX2 have to take
the control. The hardware will be with 2xCPU new Xeon processors.

--
One cannot sell the earth upon which the people walk
                               			Tacunka Witco