Date:      Tue, 21 Nov 2006 12:53:36 +0800
From:      "Wood, Russell" <Russell.Wood@rac.com.au>
To:        <jvk-list@thekrafts.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Xircom XE2000 card problem

If_ed is probably compiled into your kernel so you can't unload. So
yeah, try to recompile with that out.

Regards,
Russell Wood

DISCLAIMER:
Disclaimer.  This e-mail is private and confidential. If you are not the =
intended recipient, please advise us by return e-mail immediately, and =
delete the e-mail and any attachments without using or disclosing the =
contents in any way. The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the =
author, and do not represent those of this company unless this is =
clearly indicated. You should scan this e-mail and any attachments for =
viruses. This company accepts no liability for any direct or indirect =
damage or loss resulting from the use of any attachments to this e-mail.