Date:      Mon, 2 Feb 1998 00:45:23 -0600 (CST)
From:      jahanur <jahanur@ns.jjsoft.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ver 2.2.2 r

Dear Sir,

I am trying to make my freebsd machine a server, router and a gateway for
other machines in my small local network. I have never used FreeBsd before
but I am familier with Linux SlackWare .

I was wondering where is the sysconfig file. I could not find it in the
/etc directory nor anywhere in the system. I have installed it twice so
far . I am pretty sure I have  configured the ed0 when I was installing
the network software.

Another question is that What do I need to upgrade my 2.2.2r to 2.2.5r. I
have allready went to your ftp site to down load it, but the thing is that
I dont know what files to download in order to upgrade.

Could you please help me as soon as possible.

I would be appreciated.

Thank you

Jahanur