Date:      Fri, 14 Aug 1998 00:14:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Donald Burr <dburr@pobox.com>
Subject:   3dfx thingie (GLIDE) for FreeBSD?

A while ago, a guy (forget his name -- was it Kevin <something>?) was
asking for help and testers for porting some 3dfx (VOodoo) thingie --
GLIDE? -= to FreeBSD.

At the time, I didn't pay much attention to it, since I had no interested
in purchasing such a card.

But I have one now, and would like to use it under FreeBSD.  I'd be happy
to be a tester and help out where I can.

If someone would be so kind as to point me in the direction of this
project (a web site?  or the maintainer's e-mail address, even) I would be
very grateful.

Many thanks!
---
Donald Burr <dburr@pobox.com> *NEW EMAIL ADDRESS!*      | PGP: Your
WWW HomePage: http://DonaldBurr.base.org/  ICQ#16997506 | right to
Address: P.O. Box 91212, Santa Barbara, CA 93190-1212   | 'Net privacy.
Phone: (805) 957-9666    FAX: (800) 492-5954            | USE IT.