Date:      Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:08:14 -0800
From:      Justin Wojdacki <justin@chiplogic.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mounting OpenBSD partitions

Should be an easy one here:

I just installed FreeBSD 4.0 on a machine I had laying around and I'd
like to copy data from some OpenBSD HDDs I've got sitting idle. FreeBSD
doesn't see any disklabels for the drives (but I'm not sure where
they're stored, so this might not be unusual). fdisk recognizes the
OpenBSD partitions on the drives. What do I need to do to be able to
mount these drives?