Date:      Sat, 8 Jul 1995 13:44:44 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freebsd.org>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   The history doc..

Ya know, maybe we should change it back to "A Brief History of FreeBSD"..

I changed it to "A Brief History of FreeBSD, according to Jordan Hubbard"
just to make it clear who's viewpoint and possible bias was being represented
(having also re-written it in the first person to make it more generally
obvious that this was one individual's recollection) but now, looking
at it in the pages, it looks just plain redundant and like an exercise
in self-aggrandizement to boot.  Since we've already got all the
"contributed by" stuff, I vote for putting the title back to the short-and-
sweet version.

Thanks!

					Jordan