Date:      Sat, 9 Oct 1999 19:12:19 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
Cc:        Jesus Rodriguez <jesusr@ncsa.es>, doc@FreeBSD.ORG, "Charles A. Wimmer" <cwimmer@wimmer.net>
Subject:   Re: Round #495 of trying to build docproj

On Mon, Oct 04, 1999 at 06:08:43PM +0200, Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai wrote:
> Well, I installed tidy September '99 version but it still gives an
> error 1. Need to find out what causes that. Hints are welcome though. =)

Tidy returns an error code if it finds errors.  The DocBook -> HTML
conversion generates HTML that tidy considers to be in error (IIRC it's
something to do with some tables not having verbose descriptions on them,
or something fairly trivial like that).

At the moment there's no workaround, which is why the error code from tidy
is ignored.

PS:  Sorry for the delay in replying.  What with work, buying a house, moving
in to the house, fixing the plumbing in the house, and paying the bills, I've
been a little busy recently.  I'm back to e-mail now, and catching up. . .