Date:      Mon, 28 Apr 2008 09:27:35 +0200
From:      "Frank Behrens" <frank@pinky.sax.de>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: indent(1) support for gcc(1) 0b prefix

Romain Tartière <romain@blogreen.org> wrote on 26 Apr 2008 23:35:
> I was so wondering how useful(less) it was to support this extension in
> FreeBSD indent(1) program. The version of gcc provided with the base
> system does not support this syntax, and AFAIK, only the avr-gcc port
> support this kind of constructs...

It will be useful.
The new gcc 4.3 release supports this extension without addtional patches. I cite the
changelog:
"Integer constants written in binary are now supported as a GCC extension. They consist of a
prefix 0b or 0B, followed by a sequence of 0 and 1 digits."
--
Frank Behrens, Osterwieck, Germany
PGP-key 0x5B7C47ED on public servers available.