Date:      Tue, 16 Sep 1997 19:27:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jamil J. Weatherbee" <jamil@counterintelligence.ml.org>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NAMESERVER Setup Problems

I am setting up a secondary nameserver for my domain (acroal.com) the
secondary name server is on a sco machine, but that is immaterial.
The problem is that under freebsd (which runs the primary nameserver for
my domain i get a "Query refused message when attempting to list the whole
domain (get the zone file)"

example:

% nslookup - 209.76.130.130
Default Server: shellx.acroal.com
Address: 209.76.130.130

> ls acroal.com
[shellx.acroal.com]
*** Can't list domain acroal.com: Query refused

that is the problem -- how do I allow a query at least for the secondary
servers