Date:      Thu, 10 Aug 2000 07:49:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mohan Khurana <mohan@razorfish.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 4.1 OpenSSL

ports,

Thanks for all of your replies.  I installed the crypto distribution and
then just ran the ssh that was already on the system.  I didn't realize
that ssh was just already installed before one of the individuals on the
ports list was nice enough to show me the light. :)

Sorry everyone, I will try to read the release notes more carefully next
time.  Thanks again!

cheers,

mohan

 |    ||   |||  ||         r a z o r f i s h , new york

 mohan khurana
    [ consultant, cts ]