Date:      Mon, 18 Jun 2001 16:12:49 -0700
From:      Flemming Froekjaer <flemming@froekjaer.org>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   No rdump on stable?

I need some advise on how to do remore dumps.
rdump -0af flemming@tapebox:/dev/nsa0
It used to work, but then i upgraded to 4.3 Stable (It worked on 4.3
release)
Now I get this:

 rdump -0af flemming@tapeserver:/dev/nsa0 /
  DUMP: Login incorrect.
  DUMP: login to tapeserver as flemming failed.

replacing the username with root gives same resoult.
I'm doing this as root.

If I do:
rsh -l flemming tapeserver
It prompts me for a password, and let me in.

In the /etc/hosts.equiv i have listed the server I'm trying to backup.

What am I doing wrong? Is there another way to acomplish this?

\Flemming