Date:      Mon, 16 Dec 1996 14:00:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Eric L. Hernes" <erich@lodgenet.com>
To:        freebsd-ports
Subject:   Re: ports/2220: Submitted port of swig 1.0

The following reply was made to PR ports/2220; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Eric L. Hernes" <erich@lodgenet.com>
To: Bruce Gingery <bgingery@TotSysSoft.com>
Cc: "Eric L. Hernes" <erich@lodgenet.com>, FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org,
        beazley@cs.utah.edu
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 15:54:55 -0600

 Bruce Gingery writes:
 >Probably not, but I looked and didn't find it, so went ahead.  Shoot,
 >wish I'd seen yours.  Dang.
 >
 >Well, yes it is different.  Your's was to 1.0b1, this is to
 >v1.0 release.

 No, jkh's original was 1.0b1, my upgrade was from b1 to the
 release.

 >The reason I didn't see yours was a port name of SWIG contrary
 >to naming standards, but sure, enough, on another look there yours
 >is in 2.1.5-RELEASE/ports/devel/SWIG.

 Yea, that's how Jordan created it.  I didn't ask why, but he asked
 if I wanted to take it over, so I did...  Now I see a 1.1b2 on the
 master site, is it worth upgrading before 2.2 goes out?

 >	Bruce

 eric.

 --
 erich@lodgenet.com