Date:      Wed, 8 Dec 2004 08:12:31 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Robert Fitzpatrick <robert@webtent.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Cabextract port fails during AMaVis portupgrade

--sm4nu43k4a2Rpi4c

On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 09:55:13AM -0500, Robert Fitzpatrick wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-12-07 at 18:12, Kris Kennaway wrote:
>=20
> > P.S. You're blocking my emails, which I suggest you don't do if you
> > want to see the answers to the help requests you post.
>=20
> I seem to be getting all the posts fine. I assume you mean you received
> a rejection from the mail gateway? What response did you receive?

You're probably only getting the public copy sent via the mailing list.

<robert@webtent.com>: host esmtp.webtent.net[208.38.145.5] said: 554 Service
    unavailable; Client host [69.194.102.143] blocked using
    dul.dnsbl.sorbs.net; Dynamic IP Address See:
    http://www.dnsbl.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml?69.194.102.143 (in reply to RCP=
T TO
    command)

(For various reasons, I cannot use my ISP's mail relay)

Kris

P.S. Sending me a private mail asking for details in response to my
comment that I cannot send you private mail is not the brightest thing
:-)

--sm4nu43k4a2Rpi4c

--sm4nu43k4a2Rpi4c--