Date:      Fri, 28 Mar 2008 09:35:18 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Roman Divacky <rdivacky@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Pav Lucistnik <pav@FreeBSD.org>, soralx@cydem.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [patch] pkg_delete(1) speedup

Roman Divacky wrote:

> there are 3 style-only changes in the patch.. 3 lines.. I didnt consider
> to make two separate patches for testing/review :)
>
> I'll do it if you insist....

Think of it as good practice. :) Seriously though, it does make the
CVS history a little easier to examine. Your best bet is to generate a
diff that contains only the style changes, then diff the substantive
changes against the new version. That way if you have to make changes
to the substance later on down the road you won't have to worry about
reapplying the style changes.

hth,

Doug