Date:      Tue, 9 Mar 1999 22:39:32 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Ilya Varlashkin <ilya@ripn.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   can't get 'tin' working

Hello All

Recently I've upgraded my 2.2-STABLE box to 3.1-STABLE. Although I've made
this through 'make aout-to-elf' I've removed and recompiled all ports
I'm using. Everything has been built just fine except damn things with
tin package. 'tin' port requires 'uulib' that I've successfuly built
and installed. However when I try to 'make configure' I get
'can not find uulib' error.
I ran 'ldconfig -R' and even rebooted my box, although without success.
Could anyone point me what can be wrong?

Thanks in advance!

--
Ilya Varlashkin