Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 1999 18:44:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Daniel J. Frasnelli" <dfrasnel@csee.wvu.edu>
To:        Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, Rich Payne <rdp@talisman.alphalinux.org>, Alpha List <alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: EBSDK discussion

> No, Multia happily has SRM.
	Does it have only SRM? My PWS box has ABIOS and SRM, selectable
through a menu in the AlphaBIOS config or at the SRM prompt.
Of course, this does not mean that I can actually boot using SRM -
peripherals such as framebuffer and SCSI controller type limit that.

---
 Daniel J. Frasnelli                    INFOSEC analyst and cryptographer
  He who wonders discovers that this in itself is wonder. -- M.C. Escher