Date:      Fri, 25 Mar 2011 00:04:05 +0100
From:      Thomas Steen Rasmussen <thomas@gibfest.dk>
To:        Freddie Cash <fjwcash@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Any success stories for HAST + ZFS?

On 24.03.2011 21:36, Freddie Cash wrote:
> So, please, someone, somewhere, share a success story, where you're
> using FreeBSD, ZFS, and HAST.  Let me know that it does work.  I'm
> starting to lose faith in my abilities here.  :(

Hello,

It does work, I am using it on real hardware (A couple of Dell r510s IIRC),
although my pool only covers 8 drives. I will be able to share configs
tomorrow, but it sounds like they are pretty similar to yours (although
I use GPT labels). The servers are running 8.2-R amd64 but were born
with 8.1-R. I haven't had any problems worth mentioning. The servers
mail/DB servers, not heavily loaded.

Good luck with it, I'm sure you'll find the problem/solution soon :)

--
Best regards

Thomas Steen Rasmussen