Date:      Thu, 7 Jun 2007 12:02:58 -0700
From:      Clint Olsen <clint.olsen@gmail.com>
To:        nork@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Issue with RealPlayer plugin

Hi:

I used to have this working.  I'm now getting the following error:

 LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
 /usr/local/lib/linux-mozilla/plugins/nphelix.so [Shared object
 "libstdc++.so.5" not found, required by "nphelix.so"]

I think that I have the correct entries in my libmap.conf:

[/usr/local/lib/linux-mozilla/plugins/nphelix.so]
libstdc++.so.5                  libstdc++.so.5
libc.so.6                       pluginwrapper/realplayer.so
libm.so.6                       libm.so.4
libgcc_s.so.1                   pluginwrapper/realplayer.so

But it still refuses to work.  I am using an older version of FreeBSD:

FreeBSD belle.0lsen.net 5.5-STABLE FreeBSD 5.5-STABLE #1: Mon Oct 23 13:04:36 PDT 2006     root@belle.0lsen.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/BELLE  i386

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

-Clint