Date:      Tue, 15 Feb 2005 9:49:46 -0500
From:      Jacques Brierre <jbrierre@bellsouth.net>
To:        Olivier Cherrier <oc@symacx.com>, <freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Onboard SCSI controller support on Ultra 2

Olivier,

by now you may already have installed -- successfully!
I had the same question and did a Google search that turned up a reference
in an update doc that had not yet made it to the dist.
The answer is yes -- onboard scsi is supported on the ultra-2. my install
was successful  -- no problem there.
The prob i did find was with QFE card support; they all appear as hme, have
the correct individual MAC addresses--- but little else, and errors galore.

good luck!

-jacques.