Date:      Thu, 13 Mar 2003 03:35:39 +0100
From:      "idris abam" <idrisabam@hotmail.com>
To:        idrisabam@hotmail.com
Subject:   INVESTMENT CONTACTS.

Compliment of the season, and I pray that this mail meet you in good Health.

I am writing to get assistance from you. There is an over invoice of Sum of
USD$14.7 Million US Dollars floating in our bank, where I am the Director
Foreign Operations.

REASONS; Some contractor's from Europe, Asia and American were paid for
their contract’s, which was APPROVED and paid by our bank WEMA BANK PLC,
Being their full contract SUM, and was paid completely.

But the remaining money being the over invoiced after payment is still lying
here unclaimed and we are looking for a foreign partner who will OPEN AN
ACCOUNT, FOR US to transfer this money into with a desired Percentage to be
paid to whosoever will assist in this transfer.

After the transfer, we will accept to give you 20% of the total sum, And
will invest 30% of the total money in your country on FINANCING PROJECT and
REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT as partners with You for the DURATION OF TIME that
you may ACCEPT, and also 5% goes For charity organizations, While 5%is for
any expenses made by both Of us in any way it may come, like phone bills,
opening ofa new Account etc., AND we will take 40% for our personal use.

My name is Mr.Idris Abam (Director Foreign Operations), please treat This
mail as your personal matter and send to me a reply if you are Willing to
assist so we can discuss further.

Thanks, . As I expect your urgent reply.

Regards

Mr.Idris Abam.
(Director Foreign Operations).

NB; that this transaction will only last for about 10 bankWorking days. It
is 100%risk free, as men involved Dose not want to be disgraced out of
office please.