Date:      Mon, 15 Mar 1999 07:32:04 +0100 (CET)
From:      Oliver Fromme <olli@dorifer.heim3.tu-clausthal.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Availability of 2.2.8-19990120-SNAP?

Gabriel wrote in list.freebsd-stable:
 > I need to get the latest 2.2.8 snapshot. I noticed that releng3.freebsd.org's
 > directories are being reorganized and 2.2.8-19990120-SNAP is no longer
 > there.

Maybe Gavin's great Snap finder should be advertised more
prominently at www.freebsd.org.  It's here:
http://www.itworks.com.au/~gavin/FBSDsites.php3

Regards
   Oliver

--
Oliver Fromme, Leibnizstr. 18/61, 38678 Clausthal, Germany

"In jedem Stück Kohle wartet ein Diamant auf seine Geburt"
                                         (Terry Pratchett)