Date:      Fri, 21 Apr 2000 21:04:12 +0200
From:      Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>
To:        Paul Richards <paul@originative.co.uk>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Default path settings

On Fri 2000-04-21 (13:55), Paul Richards wrote:
> I'd like to suggest the following change. It makes it easier to use
> docbook for writing your own docs without having to worry about setting
> up lots of variables. You can still overide it if you want ot use a
> different .dsl file.
>

> diff -r1.10 doc.docbook.mk
> 52,53c52,53
> < DSLHTML?=	${.CURDIR}/../../share/sgml/freebsd.dsl
> < DSLPRINT?=	${.CURDIR}/../../share/sgml/freebsd.dsl
> ---
> > DSLHTML?=	${DOC_PREFIX}/share/sgml/freebsd.dsl
> > DSLPRINT?=	${DOC_PREFIX}/share/sgml/freebsd.dsl

This is how it used to be.  Read the commit message for why it changed -
language-specific dsl files.  Neither is correct at the moment.  I may
just remove the "clever" way language is discovered, and set those
variables accordingly.

Any comments?

Neil
--
Neil Blakey-Milner
Hacker In Chief, Sunesi Clinical Systems