Date:      Tue, 17 Mar 2009 12:09:24 +0100
From:      "Peter Cornelius" <pcc@gmx.net>
To:        Olivier Nicole <on@cs.ait.ac.th>, ml@netfence.it
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fujitsu Siemens Promergy RX100S4

Hi,

> I think that if it is hardware RAID, you should see only one disk.

My Promise controller does have my disks show up as ar0 -- but the disks are there as individuals (ad*) as well, and accessible (though I only use ar0*, for hopefully obvious reasons).

At least, that's what I saw last time I looked (running 7-STABLE around ~7.1-RELEASE). I can check tonight if you want (and I get home on time ;-)).

Regards,

Peter.
--
Aufgepasst: Sind Ihre Daten beim Online-Banking auch optimal geschützt?
Jetzt informieren und absichern: https://homebanking.web.de/?mc=mail@footer.