Date:      Tue, 27 Aug 1996 22:21:39 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@ida.interface-business.de>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   xmahjongg port

I would appreciate it if somebody could take a stab on it and looks
whether the chapter 6 man page could be conditionally compressed
without giving up the Imakefile approach.  I eventually ran out of
time on this.

Since xmahjongg uses a private font, i need to run mkfontdir after
installing the font.  I'm not sure whether this should be done with an
absolute pathname, or just the command name only.  Are there any
precedent cases?

--
J"org Wunsch					       Unix support engineer
joerg_wunsch@interface-business.de       http://www.interface-business.de/~j