Date:      Tue, 8 Sep 1998 16:30:36 -0400
From:      Rick Knebel <rknebel@rknebel.csrlink.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ftp

Hi,
I am trying to host a small ftp site on my home machine.
I went through all the man pages for anonymous ftp but I still have two
problems.

When I log in it does not open int o the pub directory and does not list
pub.
\You can change directories to it but you cannot see it.

Also I put 3 files int the /home/ftp/pub directory but cannot see them when
I log in.
I can upload files there and see them with my file manager but cannot see
them when logged in on ftp.

Any suggestions?

Thanks Alot

Rick