Date:      Wed, 11 Jan 2012 15:00:36 -0500
From:      Robert Fitzpatrick <robert@webtent.org>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Apache segmentation fault

Upgraded php52 to php53 by pkg_delete of php5 and porinstall php52. Then
I had to manually resort back to php52 by pkg_delete and then
portinstall and now getting a seg fault when restarting apache22 on this
FreeBSD 8.1 server. I narrowed it down to not the php module, but the
two ldap modules I have in apache...

mail# cat httpd.conf|grep ldap
#LoadModule authnz_ldap_module libexec/apache22/mod_authnz_ldap.so
#LoadModule ldap_module libexec/apache22/mod_ldap.so

With these two lines commented out, apache restarts without the seg
fault. Tried to force pkg_delete on apache and then portinstall to
rebuild these modules, but same issue afterward. The php module loads
without error, but getting download prompts when trying to access php
pages. Not getting any help from messages or httpd-error logs and all
was working before I messed it up.

My question is what I should try next to try and fix this issue. Should
I force pkg_delete and rebuild all php packages or ldap packages? Or
some other approach?

Thanks for any help, Robert

--
Robert <robert@webtent.org>