Date:      Sat, 11 Sep 1999 14:45:25 +0900
From:      Mitsuru IWASAKI <iwasaki@jp.FreeBSD.org>
To:        mike@smith.net.au
Cc:        luoqi@watermarkgroup.com, smp@FreeBSD.ORG, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: URGENT! HEADS UP: 3.3-RC SMP + APM -> FIX

Hi, Mister Mike, thanks alot for your support and commit.

> > I'm sorry I didn't see the message. I checked the cvs log, it was merged
> > on 8/24. I wasn't following the mailing list for the two weeks prior to
> > Labor day. I went through the diff, only this SMP related change should
> > be taken out (well, I know nothing about other changes, I presume they
> > are fine).
>
> Cool, thanks for checking!  Mister Iwasaki, you have the knife!

I was wating for `Go for it' command last night preparing draft of
commit log, but I could hardly stay awake, upset the timing to commit.
#I think I was very strained and tired :)

I'm sorry to troubled all of you and appreciated your cooperation.

Here is my commit log draft for it (no longer used)  :)

Revert part of MFC (1.77 -> 1.77.2.1) on SMP.
Previous version made a lot of userland programs got
signal 11 and core dumped during startup on SMP system.
SMP related changes should be taken out in RELENG_3.

Pointed out by:	msmith
Approved by:	jkh
Tested by:	Masayuki FUKUI <fukui@sonic.nm.fujitsu.co.jp>,
		ohashi@mickey.ai.kyutech.ac.jp (Takeshi OHASHI),