Date:      Mon, 20 Oct 2003 18:38:32 -0700
From:      Jason Dictos <jason.dictos@tapeware.com>
To:        "'C. Kukulies '" <kuku@www.kukulies.org>, "'freebsd-current@freebsd.org '" <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: panic with unloading nvidia.ko

 Happens to me too :(. I've been trying to get that darn nvidia module to
load in the latest current branch without hosing my system.

I'm not sure what the magic formula is, but it was working before I
recompiled the kernel for ipfilter support.

Currently the nvidia module loads ok, but when I try to start X the system
usually just hard locks up with a blank screen. On reboot, if I unload the
nvidia module, another crash occurs.

Where's that radeon card when you need it.

-Jason