Date:      Thu, 15 Feb 2007 11:50:29 +0300
From:      Boris Samorodov <bsam@ipt.ru>
To:        Danny Pansters <danny@ricin.com>
Cc:        Yuri Pankov <y.pankov@irbis.net.ru>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: multimedia/kbtv: broken saa kmod?

Hi Danny,

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 00:36:17 +0100 Danny Pansters wrote:

> I don't see this happening but I did get other (casting) errors that gcc calls
> warnings. Start with a fresh make extract then put the attached diffs in
> kbtv_wrksrc_dir/saa/patches/

That did it! The kernel module works fine. I managed to get a video
from both B/W and color cameras (I use VIDEO input). Thanks, great!

> This makes it build for me on both amd64 and i386 (on STABLE). I haven't
> crawled under my desk yet and switched the TV card to my AMD box so I can
> only say that it compiles on amd (amd64 native, not in 32 bits mode I don't
> use that at all).

I use:
% uname -a
FreeBSD srv.sem.ipt.ru 6.2-RELEASE FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE #0: Mon Jan 15 17:30:44 MSK 2007     bsam@srv.sem.ipt.ru:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64