Date:      Wed, 26 Mar 1997 14:41:27 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Richard Wackerbarth" <rkw@dataplex.net>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SUP

In message <AF5EF36E-1DA1D@204.69.236.50> "Richard Wackerbarth" writes:
: or twice a day.  As for rebuilding partially trashed trees, I would
: argue that it that is necessary other than on extremely rare
: occasions, the user is not practicing "safe hex" and should change
: their methodology.

Hmmm, I've only had to reconstruct trees when I ran out of disk space
due to a large number of items coming into the tree.  What could I
have done to prevent that?  That's really the only problem I've had
with CTM other than an occasional "oops" where things like eBones or
secure have gone out accidentally...

I'll see about setting up the CTM stuff on the OpenBSD machine that
needs it.  Should be relatively simple...

Warner