Date:      Wed, 31 Jan 2001 14:36:44 -0700
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Subject:   Re: Embedded servers + PicoBSD?

I've already done something better than this with OpenBSD and something
similar with FreeBSD.

It's not only do-able, it's much BETTER to use a BSD-licensed OS for
embedded applications. The GPL is a real liability because it could
force you to give up the special creative work you've put into your
embedded hardware and software.

--Brett