Date:      Wed, 20 Feb 2013 14:56:50 -0800
From:      Navdeep Parhar <nparhar@gmail.com>
To:        Konstantin Belousov <kostikbel@gmail.com>
Cc:        Xin Li <delphij@delphij.net>, FreeBSD Current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>, d@delphij.net
Subject:   Re: -CURRENT userland regression

On 02/20/13 14:47, Konstantin Belousov wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 02:33:23PM -0800, Navdeep Parhar wrote:

>>> How much 'the earlier today' is ?
>>> I.e., could you specify some revisions ?
>>>

>> I upgraded from a month old (approx.) head to r247054 and ran into this
>> problem.  I haven't tried bisecting as I need a running system right now.
>
> BTW, does the loader fails, or is it the kernel where the problems start
> appearing ?

The problem occurs well after the kernel is up and running.  The last
messages that were readable were from ugen/uhub and ada0.  The rest was
garbled and the system froze solid something after that.  I tried
pinging it but it wasn't reachable so this wasn't a case where the
console was trashed but system was running.

This is amd64 built with clang.  I have dual consoles - serial and VGA.

FreeBSD trantor 10.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 10.0-CURRENT #26: Wed Feb 20
13:18:48 PST 2013     root@trantor:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/TOEKTR  amd64

Regards,
Navdeep