Date:      Mon, 26 Mar 2001 14:59:12 -0800
From:      dannyman <dannyman@toldme.com>
To:        Matt Wilbur <matt@efs.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PXE booting-unable to mount nfs root (long)

Hrmmm.

Maybe try a gateway.

I had one machine that was netbooting fine.  Then it started booting up with
that gateway 0.0.0.0 message, which for my case, is entirely wrong.  When it
comes up with that message, it crashes in a similar way at the NFS mount root
stuff.

So, I turned that box off and moved to the next one to complete my
experiements with. :)

Anyone building a system along these lines?  I do netboot -> sysinstall, then
I want to have machine "profiles" which specify clusters of packages and
post-install scripts to run, depending on the machine's identity. :)

-danny