Date:      Sat, 20 Jul 2002 21:46:50 +0200
From:      Eirik Nygaard <eirikn@bluezone.no>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installing ports into /usr/pkg

--ew6BAiZeqk4r7MaW

Hello...

I am trying to install the ports into /usr/pkg instead of /usr/local, I am =
setting LOCALBASE and PREFIX to /usr/pkg in the /etc/make.conf it installes=
 where I want it but when I install a port that depends on a already instal=
led port it does not see that it is installed and trys to install it agian,=
 anyone know how I can fix that?

--=20

Eirik Nygaard <eirikn@bluezone.no>
Http://kverka.org/~eirik/