Date:      Fri, 24 Sep 1999 23:44:53 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        Greg Quinlan <Greg.Quinlan@swlct.sthames.nhs.uk>
Cc:        FreeBSD-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Slow to connect-services!

Greg Quinlan wrote:

> Sorry, it may be another Mickey-soft problem, does not happen at any other
> workstation but mine. Damn... MS!

Last week somebody complained about the same thing. It seems
/etc/hosts got diced when the upgrade was done, in the case of that
person.

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	"Thus, over the years my wife and I have physically diverged. While
I have zoomed toward a crusty middle-age, she has instead clung
doggedly to the sweet bloom of youth. Naturally I think this unfair.
Yet, if it was the other way around, I confess I wouldn't be happy
either."