Date:      Wed, 6 Aug 1997 13:59:34 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jeffery Roberts <jroberts@ashland.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cannot d/l anything from Ports collection?

Hi, everyone.

Periodically, I have tried to download files from the online Ports
collection, but the transfers always die after a couple of seconds.  I
don't this problem downloading from anywhere else on WC's server -- just
the "freebsd.org" section.  Can someone tell me what is happening?  Right
now, I can't download PGP from freebsd.org, so I have to go cruise around
mit.edu.  Messages forward to the maintainers always just get forwarded to
this list, so I thought I'd just post here.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Jeff
		          Jeff Roberts

Dept. of Computer Science,          jroberts@ashland.edu
Ashland University                  strider@acm.com
Ashland,  OH                        http://www.ashland.edu/~jroberts

Faith, n:
   That quality which enables us to believe what we know to be untrue.