Date:      Tue, 10 Nov 1998 06:31:49 EST
From:      "M.C Wong" <mcwong@hotmail.com>
To:        mcwong@hotmail.com, dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: VME bus support by *BSD ? T1/E1 card support for FreeBSD ?

Thanks to all of you who reply.
I should really be more specific with my question about T1/E1.
I am really after E1 card product for BSD, or for that matter, E1
with some degree of HDLC processing done in on-board chip leaving
driver to be written on FreeBSD. I am really after an E1 card that
I can write driver for E1/PRI, clear channel E1, nailed FR over E1,
and switch FR over E1/PRI. And hopefully card that runs on PCI bus
will be sufficient for now, since there is not yet support for VME
bus.

ps: I have ET's V.35 card and also know that they do have T1 card,
    so I am very much into E1 card as I am in Australia.

Thanks in advance.