Date:      Thu, 17 May 2007 21:14:29 +1000
From:      Peter Jeremy <peterjeremy@optushome.com.au>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: xorg 7.2 ready for testing

--2/5bycvrmDh4d1IB

I can report success on three systems.  A further system is still
upgrading.

In all cases, I had to execute multiple 'portupgrade -a' commands (and
a few 'pkgdb -F' commands) to get it to work.  One system mad a couple
of problems with portupgrade apparently forgetting to re-install
packages after uninstalling them - which took a bit of cleaning up -
and losing pieces of packages ('pkg_info -g' reported files missing).

Overall, I'd rate it as a success, though I don't think it rates as
totally idiot-proof.

Thanks to all for your efforts in getting Xorg 7.2 into the tree.

--=20
Peter Jeremy

--2/5bycvrmDh4d1IB

--2/5bycvrmDh4d1IB--