Date:      Thu, 8 May 2003 20:17:07 -0700
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        "Ilmar S. Habibulin" <ilmar@watson.org>, freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: machine dependant functions

On Wednesday 07 May 2003 01:10, Ilmar S. Habibulin wrote:
> Is there any well described set of md kernel functions one should
> implement in order to port kernel to new architecture? Or i should
> brows through sys/<arch> subdirs?

The SPARC64 logs should be particularly informative, since they're recent
as well as done fairly quickly.  The amd64 port is so close to the i386
that it probably won't be as informative.

The ia64 (unobtanium) port might be similarly helpful, but I haven't
followed it that closely.

--

        Where am I, and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Wes Peters                                               wes@softweyr.com