Date:      Thu, 6 Sep 2012 15:10:39 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   CFT: Fix nframes on retried frames

Hi all,

Kim has some debugging output that leads me to believe I'm not
entirely correctly clearing aggregation frame state when a buffer is
being retried.

I have a patch here which clears some of it:

http://people.freebsd.org/~adrian/ath/20120905-bfs-set-nframes.diff

I'd appreciate it if people would test this out and let me know if
they see any debugging output that has 'nframes' in it.

Once I know that this corner case is being triggered and that I've
fixed (part of) it, I'll push this into -HEAD>

Adrian