Date:      Sat, 16 Nov 1996 19:28:21 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jimbo Bahooli <moke@winternet.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   identd broken?

	I have been following -current for awhile now with few problems
that I could not fix. Then this strange bug comes along, pidentd 2.7.2
comiled out of ports-current simpy does not work. This is the error
message it generates.

Nov 16 19:17:31 fools identd[437]: getbuf: bad address (00000000 not in
f0100000 -0xFFC00000) - ofile

I'm guessing its because its looking for something in the kernel thats
changed positions in -current, if any would could help I would appreciate it.