Date:      Tue, 12 Dec 2006 08:45:21 +0900
From:      "Wood, Russell" <Russell.Wood@rac.com.au>
To:        "Amed Miranda" <amed2209@gmail.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: onboard sound card on Intel D915GAG

> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-freebsd-questions@freebsd.org [mailto:owner-freebsd-
> questions@freebsd.org] On Behalf Of Amed Miranda
> Sent: Tuesday, 12 December 2006 9:18 AM
> To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
> Subject: onboard sound crard on intel D915GAG
>=20
> envienme los driver de la Intel d915GAG

I have no idea what you asked, but I'm assuming you'd like to get sound
working for that chipset. Try (from memory):

	kldload sound

That'll load all sound drives and whichever attaches is the drive you
want.

Regards,
Russell Wood

DISCLAIMER:
Disclaimer.  This e-mail is private and confidential. If you are not the =
intended recipient, please advise us by return e-mail immediately, and =
delete the e-mail and any attachments without using or disclosing the =
contents in any way. The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the =
author, and do not represent those of this company unless this is =
clearly indicated. You should scan this e-mail and any attachments for =
viruses. This company accepts no liability for any direct or indirect =
damage or loss resulting from the use of any attachments to this e-mail.