Date:      Wed, 25 Sep 1996 04:42:54 +0000
From:      Lior Elazary <elazary@netlimited.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FrontPage DES

I am tring to set up FrontPage of a FreeBsd2.1.5 computer. Every thing
look ok, but the password encryption dose not work. I did some reserch
and found that the password encryption that apache uses is MD5 and
Frontpage id DES. I tried to install DES, but I dont see a change. Can
you help me how to install DES, so that apache will use that instand of
the MD5. Also if there is a way to just change apache password
encryption and not the entire system. Can I also use DES if I am in
California (US)?
			Thank you,
				Lior Elazary
				elazary@netlimited.net