Date:      Tue, 30 Nov 1999 10:58:19 -0500 (EST)
From:      hgoldste@mpcs.com
To:        philh@mincom.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: AHC parity errors, timeouts - -STABLE

In mpc.lists.freebsd.questions, you wrote:
 : My bet is on a flaky disk, but I'd like to hear if anyone else is
 : suffering this or has any ideas before I send the disk back. :-)

Yes, I've been having this problem on and off for years with various
different machines since 2.2.5.  The only items in common on my boxes
are the 2940UW controllers and the viking model Quantums (different
controller/drives/motherboards/power supplies/etc).