Date:      Tue, 4 Aug 1998 10:51:09 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
To:        steven wesley wilson <swwilso1@students.uiuc.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: strange keyboard failure

a few things, I don;t have much to go on here, but a friend is
experiencing similar phenomena with his machine

please supply us with 1) specs on your hardware
		      2) particularly video card specs
		      3) what XF86 server you are using.

thanks -Pat

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking