Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 1995 14:35:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:      jfieber@cs.smith.edu (John Fieber)
To:        rjwalsh@ogopogo.sse.ie (Robert Walsh)
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Need a hand?

Robert Walsh writes:
> I might be able to help out with the documentation process - drop me an
> email with what needs to be done and I'll see if I can help.

Great!  Do you have any self-proclaimed areas of expertise?

Particular areas of the handbook that need work are basic
networking topics, PPP, NIS/yellow pages.  I would also like to
see some new sections on setting up various internet services
such as anonymous FTP, WWW, gopher, news, mailing lists and the
like.

Then there are the somewhat less glamorous tasks of compiling
information to fill out the hardware compatibility catalog (just
recently moved into the Appendices section) and glossary.

Thanks for your interest!

-john

=== jfieber@cs.smith.edu ========== Come up and be a kite!  --K. Bush ===