Date:      Wed, 01 Mar 2006 10:51:45 -0600
From:      Paul Schmehl <pauls@utdallas.edu>
To:        Vahan Yerkanian <vahan@arminco.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: converters/mpack doesn't apply the patch properly

--On Wednesday, March 01, 2006 20:08:44 +0400 Vahan Yerkanian
<vahan@arminco.com> wrote:

> I thought FreeBSD default install doesn't create /usr/tmp directory... If
> you install mpack from the packages it works ok, the problem manifests
> itself when you try to portupgrade or install it via ports.
> See below:

I just bulit from source, and the same problem exists (including the use of
"/usr/tmp" instead of "/tmp"), so it's something in the source code.

Paul Schmehl (pauls@utdallas.edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member