Date:      Sun, 11 Oct 1998 01:52:58 +0800
From:      Stephen Hocking-Senior Programmer PGS Tensor Perth <shocking@prth.pgs.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Any chance of a dynamically linked jdk-1.1.6 (a.out version)

Because libawt.so is demanding to have xmDrawingAreaWidgetClass, which hasn't
been staically linked with the rest of the Motif library, would be possible to
either a) get this function linked in or b) have a version with the Motif
stuff dynamically linked in.

	Stephen
--
  The views expressed above are not those of PGS Tensor.

    "We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
     the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know
     this is not true."            Robert Wilensky, University of California