Date:      Mon, 3 Sep 2001 11:56:29 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
To:        Andrey Simonenko <simon@comsys.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cron?

On Mon, Sep 03, 2001 at 01:14:06PM +0400, Andrey Simonenko wrote:

> [...]

	Sorry!  I probably should re-re-sub to stable.  I'm running
	4.3 STABLE on the DNS server.  Somewhere in the corner of
	my mind I'm wondering if there were similar postings to
	-stable or here on -questions.

	Assuming that there are no other problems with the boot,
	the sig 11 and core dump seem to be benign.   ...I'd like
	to *avoid* yet-another-uprev   to 4.4  for now.

	I'll re-check the archives....

	thanks,

	gary

--