Date:      Wed, 11 Nov 1998 23:45:18 -0600 (CST)
From:      Mohit Aron <aron@cs.rice.edu>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   scsi disk queue

Hi,
	I'm trying to find out how to get the number of events queued for a
scsi disk at any time. Is there some way I can get this information. If not,
can someone suggest the kernel variables that would give me this information
- I'm willing to change the kernel and create a custom array like dk_xfer[]
for reporting disk events queued at any time. Please reply by email. Thanks,

- Mohit Aron
  aron@cs.rice.edu